Most newer iPhones are capable of recording 4k videos. This tutorial will show you how to record 4k videos on your iPhone. You will need an iPhone 6S or later.
How-to: Record 4k Videos on Your iPhone
1. Go to Settings > Camera.
2. Go to Record Video.
3. Change the setting to 4k.
In iOS 11, there is no longer a Purchased section in the Updates tab in the App Store. This tutorial will show you how to view your previously purchased apps so you can re-download apps.
How-to: See Purchased Apps on iOS 11
1. Open the App Store and press on the account icon on the top-right corner.
2. Go to Purchased.
Occasionally, you may receive an emergency or AMBER alert notification on your iPhone. These are alerts issued by the government, alerts involving imminent threats to safety, alerts for extreme weather conditions, and AMBER alerts. This tutorial will show you how to turn off emergency alerts.
How-to: Disable Emergency Alerts on iOS 11
1. Go to Settings > Notifications
2. Scroll down to the Government Alerts section and turn off AMBER Alerts and/or Emergency Alerts.
Want a little more bass in your music on your iPhone or iPad? This tutorial will show you how to increase the bass on your iOS device using the built-in Apple Music equalizer.
How-to Increase the Bass on iOS Device
1. Go to Settings > Music > EQ
2. Select Bass Booster
Note: The EQ only applies to music played through the Apple Music app.
Apple increased the default passcode length to 6 digits to improve security. However, users can easily shorten their password length to 4 digits or a custom length under the settings. Follow our instructions to change your passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from 6 digits to 4.
How-to Change iOS Passcode to 4 Digits
1. Go to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode
2. Enter current passcode
3. Press Change Passcode
4. Enter current passcode again
5. Select Passcode Options
6. Select 4-Digit Numeric Code or Custom Numeric Code (for a custom length passcode)
7. Enter new passcode twice
That’s it! If you have any questions and comments feel free to leave it below.